Monday, May 5, 2014

Have Fun Teaching's Kickstarter

I love finding videos on YouTube to help engage my kids! They love getting up and singing and dancing for Brain Breaks so why not make some of them educational? This year I have found an AMAZING YouTube channel - Have Fun Teaching. My Kinders love all of their songs and I love that they are learning!


Recently Have Fun Teaching launched a Kickstarter requesting funding to make Sight word videos for all 220 sight words kids need to know in order to become successful readers. They have posted one video featuring the word "is". It is so cute. I know that I would love to see more of the videos.

Please check out Have Fun Teaching's Kickstarter page {HERE} and consider making a pledge - even if it is only $1. They have until June 2nd to get funded.

Have a very happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!!!
I love love love reading and replying to your comments!