Saturday, May 10, 2014

Five for Friday - a day late!

I am joining one of my favorite linky parties a day late! Thank you to Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting this each week!


This week we have been working like crazy getting our Mother's Day projects complete! We made cards, hand prints, and flowers from cup cake liners. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take pictures! 
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all of you!
As part of our end of the year festivities we have a unit called Summer Fun. We have different themes each day. The past few weeks, I have been taking pictures and getting craft and snack supplies ready. It all begins Monday!
Our end of the year program is just a little over a week away. My Kinders, along with two other classes have been hard at work practicing our songs! We will be performing "When I Grow Up" on Wednesday, May 21st (10:00). The kids are doing an amazing job learning the songs. I could not be more proud!

When We Grow Up:
Thanks to Pinterest, my across the hall neighbor Mrs. Butler, and piZap.com this turned out soooo cute!



I was happily surprised yesterday when two of my students from last year won a prize for their writing. They both had to come and show me their beautiful roses! Proud teacher moment!!!!

Only two more weeks of school - what!! This has been a great year. I am going to miss all my sweet kiddos so much. I am looking forward to seeing them as big first graders. 

Happy Friday Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love your picture collages - so cute! I might have to do that for the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!!!
I love love love reading and replying to your comments!