Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Work Work Work!


Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to be linking up with Sugar and Spice for wordless Wednesday!
I have been sitting on this sofa for a week and a half and let me tell you it is not all it's cracked up to be! I mean I love to be lazy but I do not like being told to be lazy! I am going a little crazy just sitting around. Finally I am not on as much pain meds and I can finally do something other than snooze and watch/listen to tv. I can finally focus! Being able to read and work on my blog and TPT store helps but I am ready to get out and about!!

Sorry for all the words, here is my picture! A screen shot of my desktop now that I can finally start to work!!!

What have you been working on this summer or are you actually taking a break and resting? Leave a comment below and then head over to Sugar and Spice  and Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten to link up and see what others have been up to  this week!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. I have worked on a ton of things: cleaned every room in my house (one a day), added maybe three products to my store, finished a couple of crafty things, and tomorrow I am going to my daughter's school to do bulletin boards for her classroom!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like so much fun!!! I love having an extra set of eyes when getting my room ready - my extra set is usually the hubs. I am sure your daughter is thrilled to have you there to help!

      Delete
  2. I've done some blogging. Done some cleaning. Done some social things. Done some reading. And I'm far from done! :) Love summer! p.s. Newest follower! Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!!! Thanks for following, headed over to do the same!

      Delete
  3. I have been spending a lot of time on the computer, but not really creating a lot of stuff. I'm hoping some inspiration will come in the next couple of weeks! Hope you feel better.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!!!
I love love love reading and replying to your comments!