Sunday, August 11, 2013

Last Day of Summer Vacation

I cannot believe that today is my last day of summer vacation!!! Sure I have been working in my classroom for weeks but starting tomorrow I am no longer working on my schedule. Tomorrow is a day full of meetings, meetings, and more meetings. (The bright side is I finally get my class list!) So today the hubs and I took full advantage of this beautiful place we live! First breakfast with the in-laws before they left and went back to their home. Then we took a trip to the beach! It was beautiful for about 2 hours or so until, like every other day this summer, it rained. Still it was a nice relaxing day!


My sweet doggy sleeping in one last morning!


One more day in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!!!
I love love love reading and replying to your comments!