Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Currently

Didn't we just do the August currently??? The past month has flown by and I am so excited to be starting my third week with my sweet new class. They really are doing great, if only they could stop talking for one minute!
This is my ENTIRE class! 
I won't complain too much because we do have great discussions and sharing!!!

I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to bring you my September Currently!




What are you currently doing in your classroom? Leave a comment then click Farley's button to go check out what others are doing as well!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the kiddos into a routine! That's always such a nice feeling. Europe sounds amazing! I'd love to go but am 10000% terrified of flying that kind of a distance. Maybe one day! Have a fabulous school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, if they are chatty already this year should be a treat! I hear ya about the cooling off. I'm in Florida and its pretty intense heat!

    Hardcore Teacher Resources

    ReplyDelete
  3. A routine in only three weeks! I need lessons! We are still working on arriving and leaving the lab quietly. I love your talking quote- too true! Don't you love summer in Alabama? It has been very humid here- more than is normal anyway. The month of July was rather mild and somewhat comfortable, but we are paying for it now! I also chose Australia as a destination. I am saving money for it now! (May take a while...) Have a great week!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!!!
I love love love reading and replying to your comments!