Thursday, October 10, 2013

VolunteerSpot

I wanted to share with you a fantastic tool that I am using for the second year. It is VolunteerSpot.com
This has made organizing parent signups and materials needed in my class so super easy and it just keeps getting easier.

How it works:
You go in a set up an event (they have great step by step tutorials to show you how). Next you send an email to your parents letting them know you need either volunteers or something sent in to your class. Parents follow the link and sign up for what they want to do/sign up for. VolunteerSpot will send you a weekly email of who has signed up and will also send the parents a reminder two days before. The best part, once you set up your events, they can be copied from year to year! Last years I sent individual emails to my class list for each event. This year they have Group Pages that list as many events as you like at one time. I am posting a link to my VolunteerSpot group page just so you can see the different ways I use this FABULOUS tool!


CLICK to view Volunteer Opportunities - VolunteerSpot

Please post any questions and I will do my best to answer them!
Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!!!
I love love love reading and replying to your comments!